Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Favourite Photos of 2011

I've been having a lot of fun with photography in the past few years. I finally feel like it is starting to come together a little bit. I understand that I have so much more to learn, but I am definitely catching photography bug and I am quickly becoming addicted to it.

2011 was a very busy travel year that saw me go everywhere from Scotland, Ireland, England, Vancouver, Seattle, Texas, Ottawa and Nova Scotia. It was great practice for a guy trying to learn about photography.

Here are some of my favourite shots from 2011.



"Admiring The View"
My friend Amy came to Banff for a wedding with me. We went a little bit early and did some sight-seeing.



"Expecting Big Things"
My friends Mick and Kathleen are expecting. I had this idea for a shadow picture.
"Gina"
I was standing in a wedding this past summer and Gina was the bridesmaid who was paired with me. She did a quick pose for me at a location while the official photographer was setting up.

"Evening Golf in Texas"
Can't beat golfing in shorts in late October.

"Abbey Road"
It was a dream come true to have this picture taken of me.

"Irish Door"
This house belongs to relatives of ours in Kilmore, Ireland.

"Temple Bar"
In Dublin, Ireland. Temple Bar is a part of town full of pubs that is mostly geared towards tourists. It's a fun night out, but don't expect to see many locals.

"Black as Stout"
We found this cool little alley in Dublin. As soon as we walked past it, I couldn't get my camera out of the bag quick enough.

"Tower Bridge"
Taken at about 2am on a lovely London night.


"Resting Nets"
Taken in Turnberry, Scotland on the way to a beach.

"Dunure Sunset"
This was taken in Dunure, Scotland, just a few blocks away from where we were staying with relatives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...